The Settings page enables administrators to adjust global and personalization settings such as importing SSL certificate, changing UI language or webserver port.
This section is about personal settings and changes to affect users.
- Language: AutomMate supports 2 languages, English and Turkish. The user can select the user interface language under this section.
- Theme: AutomMate supports 2 languages, Dark and Light. The user can select the user theme under this section.
- Date Format: Date formats such as autom runtime and error time format can be changed under this heading.
Under this menu, can be able to change the ports of the webserver, mate agent or service. Additionally, it can enable HTTPS access and import SSL certification.
To import SSL certification;
- 1.Switch on the SSL button,
- 2.Under SSL Certification, Click the Choose File button and Select SSL certificate.
- 3.After choosing the SSL certificate, Enter the password of the certificate.
- 4.To ensure if the password is correct or the certificate is valid, click the Validate button.
This setting is used to send mail to specific mail addresses for alert and critical notifications.
- Server Name: Enter the host address.
- PORT/SSL: Enter the connection port.
- Sender Name: Enter sender name .
- Sender E-mail Adress: Enter the From Mail Address to which the mail will be sent.
- E-mail Type: Select SMTP or SMTPS.
- Enable TLS: Select Yes or No.
- Requires Authentication: If authentication is required, Check this option and enter the username and mail of mail address.
- Test E-Mail Address: To test mail sending, enter a valid email address and click the "Send a test mail" to send a test mail to the address.
Under the licence menu, administrator can check licence detail and add a new licence file.
- License Type: Provides information about your license type. AutomMate has 2 licence types, they are Commercial and Trial.
- License Number: It is a unique number of the licence file.
- Number of RPA Bot: It shows how many autom can be executed.
- E-mail: Registered e-mail of the licence.
- Company Name: Registered company name and owner of the licence file.
- Expire Date: It is the expiration date of the license.
To add a new licence file, click the "Add a License File" button and select the licence file and click the Save button.