Triggers are the initiator that execute an Autom. It allows Automs to run automatically when certain events occur in a specified application.
Trigger events can be set as schedules that are daily, hourly, weekly, once a week, and more. Additionally, Trigger events can be set in the applications when a specific event happens. Specific events can be "a ticket is created by VIP user" or "an alarm is created by ITOM application" or "new order is created".
AutomMate has 4 types of Trigger action as follows and each autom can have different types of trigger. When creating a new autom, the trigger type must be chosen.
Autom that has Standart trigger type works with manually. These automs that have standard trigger type must be manually triggered to execute.
Webhook is a real time trigger event and it is used for connecting applications and AutomMate and starting flow. On the application site, events and data that to be sent should be defined to trigger AutomMate via webhook. Each Autom has a different Webhook URL and applications send Webhook triggers to AutomMate with important data. When using Webhooks, AutomMate doesn't check new trigger events regularly and applications send trigger events when a specific case or event occurs.
To take Webhook URL, Click the Webhook icon is on the left side of the Quick Action Menu. On the pop-up WebHook URL can be copied.
WebHook Trigger Address
Mail triggers execute Autom when a new mail that meets the defined filters in a specific mailbox. AutomMate checks specific mailbox with defined time ranges, such as every 4 minutes, every 10 minutes. If there is a new mail, the Autom is triggered automatically.
This trigger supports POP3 and IMAP protocols to connect a mailbox.
- 1.Enter or Select the Host Address.
- 2.Select the Connection Method POP or IMAP.
- 3.Enter or Select the connection Port.
- 4.Enter the Period of the interval of checking mailbox.
- 5.Select the Invertal Type, minutes or second.
- 8.If the getting mails is needed to filter, define filters in order "From Address", "CC", "Email Subject" and "Email Description".
- 9.If the getting mails is needed to filter depends on contain an attachment, check Email with an Attachment or Email without an Attachment options.
- 10.Select an array variable to assign the getting mails.
The output of the Get Mail action keeps each mail in JSON format as follows;
Scheduled triggers are executed at specified days and times, hourly, daily, monthly, once and more. If the scheduled trigger option is chosen when creating a new autom, schedule details can be entered after clicking the Create Autom button.
- 1.Click the Schedule icon to set the execution time of Autom. The schedule icon is on the left side of the Quick Action Menu.
- 2.Select a Timing Type.
- Once Only: If the once only option is chosen, the Date/ Time must be defined.
- Minute: If the minute option is chosen, the Start Date/ Time, End Date and Minute that how many minutes autom will work again must be defined.
- Daily: If the minute option is chosen, the Start Date/ Time, End Date and must be defined.
- Weekly: If the weekly option is chosen, the days of the week, End Date and working Time of Autom must be defined. More than one day can be chosen.
- Monthly: If the weekly option is chosen, the month of the year, the days of the month, End Date and working Time of Autom must be defined.
Schedule an Autom