Autom Flow Designer
Flow designers are the boards on which we design the processes we want to automate. Autom Flow Designer has four parts which are shown and listed below.
- 1.Variables and Activities: List of variables and actions which can be used in flow diagrams. Users can create new variables with respect to their needs inflow.
- 2.Flow Diagram: Users can drag and drop activities with respect to what they need. It consists of shortcuts of copy, cut, paste, delete, undo, redo, import, export, zoom in, zoom out and ROI Calculate. It helps users easily manage the flow.
- 3.Quick Actions Menu: Name Navigation Bar: It has Debug, Autom Name, Trigger icon, Delete, Data Store, Publish, Run, Save, Edit actions.
- 4.Configuration Form Area: It is the part for inputs that are for selected action in the flow diagram.
- 5.Debug Area: It is the debug menu that contains error, warning and info logs of actions. When click debug action on the quick action part, this menu appears.
Variables and Activities are listed on the left side of the flow. Users can select any action below activities and then drop them in flow. After dropping, the configuration form of the action
Features that differ from one situation to another, from observation to observation, are called "variables". Variables are used in flows and processes.
At the left side of the flow diagram, there are listed libraries and below libraries, there are actions related to them. Users can drag and drop actions that they want and then they fill out the configuration form.
It is the workboard that is the starting and ending point on which the processes are designed.
We can design our processes by dragging and dropping the necessary actions from the number one section between the start-stop points.
In addition, there are buttons at the bottom that make it easy for us while designing the flow.
- Forward-Back Button: It allows us to follow the changes in Flow and edit it more easily. The forward button brings the flow design to its final state, and the reverse allows us to go to the previous state.
- Zoom In-Out button: You can zoom into the flow with these buttons
The Quick Actions menu contains buttons on the flow where you can perform simple actions either individually or collectively.
- Copy: Copies selected actions collectively or individually
- Cut: Cut selected actions collectively or individually
- Paste: Paste selected actions collectively or individually
- Export: Lets you export the entire flow
- Import: Lets you import the flow something
It is the section that opens when the actions in the far right part of the screen are clicked. This section contains the necessary fields for each action to perform the actions it will do. Therefore, it is customized on the basis of actions.
It provides easy determination of error cases up to the specified place in the flow or within the entire flow. Thanks to this console, you can monitor whether the actions work correctly in the flow or not and whether they provide the desired output.
- 1.When you want to apply the debug process, simply click on the black bugin the upper left part of the screen.
- 2.After clicking on the insect, the color of the insect becomes red "". Indicates that you can perform this action
- 3.In addition, after clicking on the bug, black small bugs start to appear in the upper left corners of all actions in the flow.
- 4.At the bottom of the flow chart, an empty console with no data appears.
- 5.After pressing the run button at the top right of the stream, the debugging process will run. The green light starts flashing with each action. If this light stays green, it means the action has run without error. If the color is red, there is an error in the relevant action. In this case, the error message can be displayed by clicking thethat appears next to it. If one of the small errors next to the actions is not selected, debugging will work for the entire flow.
- 6.If you click on one of the small bugs next to the actions, the debug will run the section up to the action you selected.
- 7.You can view the debug process results in the console at the bottom. Here you can apply filters based on data.